Virtual Transcription Station Saves Time, Space and Money
The RTAS iPlayer fulfills a long-awaited promise transcription without
an expensive hardware transcription station. iPlayer downloads voice
files from the RTAS iVoice server through the Internet or intranet.
Background downloading allows the transcriptionist to continue
transcribing while the download is taking place.
The iPlayer footpedal utilizes a game port on the sound card of the PC
and provides for total control of the play, forward and rewind
functions. iPlayer eliminates costly and bulky transcription stations and
improves accuracy and speed by providing detailed job information right
on the screen. In addition, iPlayer is fully integrated with the RTAS
iType transcription module.
- Drastically reduces transcription equipment and operation costs
- Eliminates long distance phone bills
- Support for both local and remote transcription
- Voice files are available via the Internet, intranet, or modem to modem connection
- Configurable to download any number of voice files per session
- Audio is compressed for transmission efficiency
- Voice file playback control with footpedal, mouse or hot keys
- Background downloading while typing
- Voice file signoff without switching windows